These may be used for calculation and construction of birthcharts.
- Raphael's Tables of Houses for Northern and Southern Latitudes (W. Foulsham & Co.)
- Raphael's Yearly Ephemerides (W. Foulsham & Co.)
- The Concise Planetary Ephemeris for Years 1900-2000 (The Hieratic Publishing Co.)
- Longitudes and Latitudes Throughout the World (American Federation of Astrologers)
- The American Ephemeris for the 20th Century (A.C.S. Publications)
- The American Ephemeris for the 21st Century (A.C.S. Publications)
A major resource guide for news and information worldwide is available from:
The Astrological Association of Great Britain
If you are looking to study yourself contact:
The Centre for Psychological Astrology
The Faculty of Astrological Studies
For those seeking a practitioner who has undergone formal training with an organised school, The Association of Professional Astrologers (APA) publishes a list of its members.
A wide range of computer programs can produce professional reports for natal charts, chart comparisons and for forecasting. A few of the most important suppliers can be contacted at: